If you are planning your kids birthday in an outdoor venue, you might be looking for some outdoor birthday party games for kids. Today I am sharing a nice, simple and interesting outdoor birthday party game for kids which will suit best to your kids birthday.
You may also like:
You just need big sized sponge piece for this game and a good enough space of course.
How to Play this Outdoor Birthday Party Game for Kids
- Call the kids to the play area and divide them into teams.
- Give one sponge piece to each team.
- Make them lie down on the ground as shown in the image above.
- The challenge for the kids is to pass sponge to your own team members using their legs. Winner: Sponge reaches last person first in
- The team whose sponge reaches last person first in the shortest amount of time will be the winner.
- To add more fun to the game you can dip the sponge in water before you handover them to the teams.
This is a nice water play idea for kids in the scorching summers. You just need a good enough space and you can entertain the kids in your party with nice and simple water game.