Karvachauth is on 30th October this year and I am sure many of my friends might be preparing for the special Karvachauth party in their club or society or family. We usually have many couples in our Karvachauth party and it is really not possible to play the individual game with everyone. So today I am sharing an interesting musical and Fun Group Game For Karvachauth Party.
Fun Group Game Karvachauth Party
How To Play
- This is a musical game and has to be played with all couples together.
- Make all husbands stand in a row and wives in another row.
- Make sure that the husbands and the wives are facing each other.
- When the music starts, the couples will start passing garland.
- The wife standing first in the row will start and put the garland in her husband’s neck, her will then put it into the man standing next to him, that man will then pass the garland to his wife’s neck and so on.
- Similar to the musical chair game, the host will stop music in between and the couple having garland in their neck will be out of the game.
- You will get the winning couple in the end.