Dates and Coins is a very unique and interesting ladies kitty party game. You can also play it as an office party game or even as a birthday party game. This game is simple but interesting to play in any of your gatherings.
Interesting Ladies Kitty Party Game
- Game sheet as shown above
- Coins (1 re, 2 rs, 5 rs, 10 rs)
How To Play
- To play this interesting ladies kitty party game, you need to take a plain drawing sheet.
- Draw nine boxes as shown in the image above.
- Write the names of festivals with fixed dates every year.
- This is an individual game and you need to call members one by one to play this game.
- If you have teams, you can call one member from each team to play the game.
- The challenge is to keep the coins according to the dates of festivals.
- For example, you have to keep 25 Rs. in Christmas column, 14 Rs in Valentines Day Column etc.
- Host will not tell the date but the players will have to guess the dates on their own.
- This is a one minute game and the player who arranges maximum number of coins correctly on dates, will be the winner.
The days I have incuded here in this game are-
- Christmas- 25
- Makar Sankaranti- 14
- Gandhi Jayanti- 2
- Republic Day- 26
- Independence Day- 15
- May Day- 1
- Valentines Day- 14
- Halloween- 31
- Lohri- 14
- New Year’s Eve- 31
- Children’s Day- 14
- Women’s Day-8
- Ambedkar Jayanti- 14
- April Fools Day- 1
- World’s Environment Day- 5
This is a very interesting game and suits best to any kind of parties, may it be a birthday party, a ladies kitty party, couple kitty party or an office party.
You may like to see some other Coins Games Like
Do check these games and let us know if your kitty members liked them or not.