Snacks are an integral part of our any party, be it a ladies kitty party at home, friends dinner party or a family gathering. We need some good and tasty snacks items as starters for every party. Today I am going to share my personal favorite Indian Veg Snacks Recipes which are easy to make at home and best suitable for any kind of party.
Indian Veg Snacks Recipes
Spring Roll Recipe
Spring Rolls are one of the most favorite snacks items of every age groups. We all love eating spring rolls but it seems to be very difficult to make them at home. But, not anymore now. You can just order the spring roll sheets online and make them at home very easily. In fact, spring roll masala is also easily available at the market now. You just need to order the sheets, soften them in warm water and make the tasty spring rolls for your party at home.
Dahi Puri Recipe
Dahi Puri is a famous Indian snack item and is again loved by every age group. It is very quick and easy to make at home and thus you can keep it as a primary starter in any of your house parties.
- Golgappa/ Puchkas
- 1/2 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- Finely chopped Onion (optional)
- Sweet Date Tamarind Chutney
- Green Chutney
- 1/2 cup Curd, beaten
- 1/4 cup fine Sev
- Coriander Leaves, for garnishing
Gently make a hole on the top side of each golgappa , fill in the spiced and lashed potatoes, add both the chutneys and garnish them with the fine sev and coriander leaves.
Dhokla is again one of the most loved snacks items. You can make good fluffy and spongy dhokla at home easily and the best thing is that every age group loves it. You can order the readymade Dhokla mix online and just steam it at home and voila, it’s ready for your party starter.
Hara Bhara Kabab
Hara Bhara Kabab is one of my favorite snacks items. It is very easy and quick to make and is loved by everyone. To make Hara Bhara Kabab at home you need-
- Palak (SPinach leaves) blanched and pureed
- 2 big potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1/2 green peas boiled and mashed
- 3-4 tablespoon of besan (gram flour)
- 1-2 green chilies according to the taste
- 1/2 spoon chaat masala
- 1/2 spoon amchur powder
- 1/2 spoon garam masala powder
- salt to taste
- Cashews (optional)
How to make Hara Bhara Kababs at Home
- Mix the pureed palak, mashed potatoes and mashed peas and add all the masalas (spices)
- Roast the besan (gram flour) without oil in a pan for a few minutes till it gets the aroma.
- Add besan to the mix.
- Add green chilies and make small round patties.
- Put the cachew in the middle and shallow fry it in a pan (tawa)
- Turn it and fry it from the other side.
- Serve hot with tangy green chutney
These were my favorite snacks items for your kitty party at home or for your Holi celebration party at home this year. Do let me know if you have some more of the Indian Veg Snacks Recipes ideas to share and I will be more than happy to share your ideas here.
You might want to check out my other recipes too-