30 Sep Eggless Atta Chocolate Cake Recipe
Eggless Atta Cake is a nice, simple and yummy recipe to make. You can make this cake and keep it stored in a box for your kids for around a week.
Ingredients for Eggless Atta Chocolate Cake
- Whole wheat atta- 2 1/2 cups
- Curd – 1 cup
- Milk- 1 cup
- Vegetable oil- 1/2 cup
- Sugar- 1 cup
- Cocoa powder- 1/2 cup
- Baking soda- 1/2 teaspoon
- Baking powder- 1 1/2 teasp
- Dry fruits as per taste and requirement
Eggless Atta Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Add all the ingredients except the dry fruits in a big bowl and mix them well.
- Make sure there are no lumps in the batter.
- Add the dry fruits when the batter is ready.
- Grease the microwave safe bowl and add the batter.
- Bake it for 20 minutes at high temperature.
- Allow it to cool and take out in a plate to serve.
You can do icing over your cake but I kept it like that. It tastes better than any other home made cakes. You may also be interested in