Tambola Ticket Dividends
- Laddu – Middle number of the middle line.
- BP – Highest and lowest numbers of the ticket
- Early 5: First five numbers cut in the ticket
- Early 7: First seven numbers cut in the ticket
- First Line/Top Row: All numbers in first line
- Second Line/Middle Row: All numbers in second line
- Third Line/Bottom Row: All numbers in third line
- Corners: the 4 numbers in the corners (1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows)
- Corner with Star: the numbers at 4 corners & center-most numbers struck first (1st and last numbers of top and bottom rows along with center-most number of the middle row)
- Day/Devrani : All numbers from 1 upto 45 in the tambola ticket
- Night/Jhethani: All numbers from 46 upto 90
- Breakfast: Numbers from 1 to 30
- Lunch: Numbers from 31 to 60
- Dinner: Numbers from 61 to 90 in the ticket
- Unlucky 1/Zona: Player who is last in having his/her first number cut
- L – All numbers of first vertical line and all numbers of last horizontal line
- H – All numbers from first vertical line + all numbers from middle horizontal line + all numbers of last vertical line
- T – All numbers from top horizontal line+ all numbers from third vertical line
- Full House/First House: the ticket with all its numbers struck first
These are some of the most common dividends, and I will soon come up with some new and different tambola ticket dividends for my readers. Keep visiting my blog to know more about such interesting tambola dividends.
I would also like my readers to share their own interesting tambola ideas below in the comment box , after all it is our own online kitty party.