Hello friends, today I am sharing the recipe of tangy Jeera Goli which is loved by almost every Indian, especially the ladies. I often used to buy these jeera golis from the local fairs and today decided to find the recipe and make it on my own and to my surprise it was so damn easy to make them. So here I am with the very simple and quick recipe of Jeera Goli.
Recipe of Jeera Goli
- Aamchur Powder- 2 tbsp
- Powdered Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder- 1 tbsp
- Salt- to taste
- Lemon Juice- accordingly
How to make Jeera Goli
- Roast jeera in a pan and powder it.
- Mix aamchur powder, powdered sugar, jeera powder and salt in a bowl.
- Add lemon juice gradually and make a tight dough.
- Make small balls and keep them in a plate.
- Dry them in sunlight for 3 hrs.
- Roll them on powdered sugar and your tangy jeera goli is ready.
- Store them in an air tight container.
Wasn’t that damn simple? The jeera golis taste exactly like that we buy from the market and the best part is that we know that it is pure and made neatly. Do try the recipe at home and let me know how your jeera goli turned out. Meanwhile, check out some unknown Jeera Goli benefits.
Jeera Goli Benefits
Cumin (also known as Jeera) has a richness of history to give it a special place in the world of spices. It’s a common practice in India to find people popping in Jeera Goli after meals, but did you know it works well for digestive disorders? Cumin helps control stomach pain, indigestion, diarrhoea, nausea and morning sickness. Jeera is also found to be effective in stimulating menstrual cycle in women. Cumin can be used in the treatment of piles due to its fibre content, anti-fungal, laxative and carminative properties.