As my kids love chocolate pastries like anything, I finally decided to try making them at home. After seeing the idea of How to Make Mango Pastry at Home, I tried it with chocolate thing and yes it was a brilliantly successful idea. Read on to know the recipe of Chocolate Pastry.
Make Chocolate Pastry At Home in 10 Minutes
Ingredients for Chocolate Pastry
- Bread slices- 6
- Milk Powder Saches- 2( 10 rs sache)
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder- 3 tbsp
- Hershey chocolate syrup
- Choco Chips
How to make chocolate recipe at home
- Take the milk powder and cocoa powder in a bowl and add water to make a thick paste.
- Cut the edges of bread slices, dip it in milk and keep it in a plate.
- Apply the coco paster made with milk powder and cocoa powder.
- Put another bread slice dipped and squeezed in milk.
- Apply the coco paste again.
- Set all 6 slices in this way.
- Put the Hershey chocolate syrup evenly on the bread pile and put too many choco chips over it.
- Keep it in the refrigerator to set.
- Take out after half and hour and cut it into half.
- Your yummy chocolate pastry is ready to eat.
Do try this recipe at home and do let me know if your kids liked the idea of making chocolate pastry at home or not.