- White eggs -4
- Reduced-fat sour cream (8 ounces)- 1 container
- Low-fat milk-1 /2 cup
- Sugar-1/4 cup
- Flour-2 tablespoons
- Vanilla-1 teaspoon
- Ground cinnamon-1/4 teaspoon
- Ground allspice-1/8 teaspoon
- Cooked and drained wide noodles – 3 ounces
- Chopped, peeled, tart cooking apples-1/2 cup
- Raisins or mixed dried fruit bits -1/3 cup
- Sugar-2 tablespoons
- Ground cinnamon-1/8 teaspoon
- Switch on the oven and Preheat to 350°. In a big bowl, mix together egg, milk, vanilla, and sugar about1/4 cup, cinnamon about ¼ teaspoon, sour cream and allspice. Now mix it in apple, fruit bits and noodles.
- Grease the casserole about 1 ½ quart and spoon the mixture of noodle into it. in a another small bowl mix sugar (2 tablespoons) and cinnamon(1/8).
- Bake it for fifteen minutes. Blend mixture. Sprinkle the cinnamon -sugar combination over the noodles.
- Keep it again to bake for twelve to fifteen minutes and wait till the noodle mixture is set in the centre. Take away from oven.