This simple and interesting recipe belongs to Mrs. Archana Bhargawa. This is a very simple recipe to make the mango pastry with bread and mangoes at home. You can make it anytime your kids want to eat it.
Bread Mango Pastry Recipe
Ingredients Bread Mango Pastry
- 4 slices of bread
- 3 slices of mango , cut in the size of the bread slice
- 6 tbsp vanilla ice cream
For mango glaze
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 cup mango puree
How To Make Bread Mango Pastry
- Take a pan and mix together cornflour , mango puree and sugar , mix well so that there are no lumps remain .
- Now switch on the gas and cook the mixture on low heat ,stirring continuously , so that it doesn’t stick to the bottom and lumps are formed.
- Cook until it becomes translucent and thick. It is ready.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices .
- Take out the ice cream and let it becomes a little soft so that it becomes easy to spread.
- First take one slice and apply 1tbsp ice-cream nicely all over. Then place a slice of mango.
- Then take second slice of bread and apply ice-cream on both the sides , and place this slice on the first one.
- In this way repeat the process until the fourth one comes on top .
- Then apply layer of mango glaze on the top slice .
- Now put this pastry in the freezer for half an hour to set .
- After half an hour take it out in a serving plate , cut from the centre into two parts.
- So two pastries are ready , garnish with glazed cherries and serve chilled. Enjoy.
This is a very easy to make and yummy to eat pastry which can also be made in your ladies kitty party at home. Do try this simple bread mango pastry recipe at home and let us know your reviews.
Thank you Archana 🙂