08 Mar How To Make Aloo Kachori For Holi
- Potatoes 1/2 kg
- Coconut (grated) 1
- Lemon Juice 1-2 tbsp
- Green Chilies 2-3
- Arrowroot 100 grams
- Cardamom Seeds 1 tsp
- Sugar 1-2 tsp
- Salt to taste
Methods to make aloo kachori-
- Boil and mash the potatoes first to make dough. Add salt and arrowroot to make dry dough out of it. This dough is used to make the covering of the kachori.
- Now make filling and for that mix the green chilies, coconut, cardamom, lemon, salt and sugar.
- Take small balls of the covering dough and make a small puri patting with hands.
- Stuff the filling you made and give it a shape of ball. Make all the kachoris with the same method.
- Now douse the ball in arrowroot to make a layer and deep fry it , till it is golden brown in color.
- It is ready to serve.