How to get pregnant. For getting happiness through the bump of your womb, you firstly need to get involved in the active sex life where your eggs and your partner’s sperms should meet together as often as possible. Most of the women get pregnant within a year that are under 40 years of age and have gone through the process of unprotected sex on regular terms. Regular sex says, having intercourse in every 2 or 3 days! Sperms can have an existence in your body for 2 or 3 days which means there will always be fresh sperm in your system when you ovulate.
When ladies are in stress and they get worried every time how to get pregnant, then its quite tough to be pregnant because during stress our sexual hormones are majorly affected, this can delay the pregnancy stage, so remember it is important for you and your partner to keep your sex life enjoyable and concentrate on each other rather than focusing on conceiving. The cycle is of 28-30days that varies from the body and it starts from the 1st day of your period and continues up to the first day of your next period.
- This is usually what happens during the cycle and that’s how a woman gets pregnant,
- Eggs get mature in your system of ovaries once in a month.
- The linning get thicker in your womb by the time to prepare fertilized eggs
- Once the egg is mature it is released this process is called ovulation.
- During your ovulation period, the mucus becomes thinner and clearer to help any sperm to swim to the eggs
- If you have sex then millions of sperm will swim up in that mucus into the uterus and fallopian tubes to meet a mature egg present already present in your ovaries
- If sperm is present at the point of ovulation or in the next 24 hours the egg will get fertilized.
- And if eggs get fertilized it simply move towards the womb and divides into cells.
- Once it has reached the womb the fertilized eggs have to attach to the lining of the womb, this is known as implantation or we can call it as pregnancy.
- And how you next periods comes- if the eggs are not being fertilized then, the egg will be reabsorbed by the body and the levels of the hormone will be dropped, thus womb lining will be shed- that will be the stage of your next period.
So just don’t get worried during your every sexual intercourse that how to get pregnant rather focus more on happiness rest of the work will be done by your hormones.
Best time to have sex to get pregnant:
To boost up your chances of conceiving, you should get more involved in your sex life, by doing it regularly and hopefully, there will be good quality sperm waiting when the egg is released.
The second way can be if you know your ovulation period than you have sex during that period that really can increase your chances of getting pregnant. Continue having sex during ovulation. After this, your fertile time will be over for that cycle.
Pregnancy with twins kids are like a blessing!
Many ladies want to get flaming with two babies. But they don’t know how to get pregnant? Fertility medication is the most popular way to get pregnant with twins. It helps in sperms stimulation. If more eggs are produced then its more likely more than one egg will be released and fertilized. Medicines that are usually taken are clomiphene and gonadotropins.
Identical twins have the quality to answer the same question scientists have about nature and nurture. There are two types of twin
Identical: it is formed when one egg is fertilized by one sperm. The egg will be divided into two separate embryos. Identical twins might share the placenta and an amniotic sac, and then only genetically two babies will be identical.
Nonidentical: these are formed from two separate eggs that are fertilized by two separate sperms thus both the nonidentical twin will be having their placenta and their idiosyncratic genetic composition.
When is the best time to get pregnant calculator?
Our ovulation calculation will most likely tell us more clearly about which will be the best time to get pregnant. To increase the chance of getting pregnant you should know the first day of your last period. And how long your cycle usually lasts. The best time of calculating pregnancy can be predicted with this method, it will tell you about your fertility of the next six months. It also shows the upcoming fertile days, and when your baby will be due if you will conceive.
The safe days!
You are most fertile at the time of ovulation. That usually occurs 12 to 14 days before your next period starts. But the least chance of not getting pregnant is the time just after your menstrual cycle had got over.Here by, you can say when A woman can not get pregnant
You can use condoms if you want to avoid the chances of being pregnant or any other contraceptive pills less than 72 hours of intercourse. Though there are still 15% chances that the protection of condoms may get fail and you are likely to get pregnant. Another method is the pullout method but that can be the dangerous one as well because there is no guarantee of being apt at the right time. It involves the mater partner pulling out of the vagina before he ejaculates. Here the problem is that the pre-ejaculation, the bodily fluid that is released from the penis before an actual ejaculation very well may contain active and viable sperm.
Hereby to conclude, there are multiple ways of getting pregnant but the major focus point should be enjoyable and active sex life. Having a kid is like a blessing to women, and only a woman doesn’t get pregnant but both the partners get pregnant since it’s their mutual decision.