- Cinnamon stick1
- Whole cloves5
- Sugar cubes 4 (lumps)
- Orange Strip –1/2
- Lemon Strip –1/4
- Brandy–1/2 cup
- Dark roast coffee–2 cups freshly (brewed)
How to make coffee with brandy-
- Take medium sized chafing dish and put the cloves, cinnamon stick, citrus peel and sugar cubes in it.
- Take a saucepan and heat the brandy over medium heat.
- Now pour the brandy over these ingredients in the chafing dish. Light the flame and cook it for 2 minutes and keep stirring occasionally until the sugar crystals are dissolved completely.
- Now mix hot coffee in the chafing dish and leave it with the spiced brandy for one minute.
- Turn off the flame of the chafing dish and serve hot this awesome coffee.