17 Jan Barbeque’s Mushrooms
- Mushrooms– 2cups
- Green peas–1/2 (cup boiled)
- Barbeque Sauce–1/2tsp
- Butter–1 tsp (melted)
- Corn flour–1 tsp
- Salt and black pepper-to taste
How to Make Barbeque Mushrooms
- Wash the mushrooms thoroughly and grease them with melted butter. Take a grill stick and line the mushrooms into it.
- Keep the grill stick on an electric barbeque or the charcoal barbeque until they are cooked it may take about 10-12 minutes.
- After grilling them mix the peas, mushrooms and all the other ingredients and keep it aside for at least 15 minutes.
- Now wrap them in a foil paper and then again grill them over an electric or charcoal barbeque for 15 minutes.
- Now unwrap the foil paper carefully and serve hot with green chutney.