16 Jan How To Make Stuffed Mushroom
- Fresh mushrooms–12 large
- Butter–5 tablespoons melted
- Salt and pepper– to taste
- Butter–1/4 cup
- Onions–1/2 cup chopped
- All-purpose– flour1 tablespoon
- Heavy cream–1/2 cup
- Fresh parsley–1/4 cup chopped
- Swiss cheese–1/2 cup shredded
How to Make Crazy Mushrooms-
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees C. Take a baking dish of dimension 9×13 and grease it lightly.
- Remove the mushroom stems and chop them finely. Arrange the mushroom in the baking dish with the hollow side facing down.
- Sprinkle pepper, salt and melted butter on them.
- Now take a saucepan and melt ¼ cup if butter. Fry onions, mushroom stems in the butter for five minutes until they are sauté.
- Add the flour and cream gradually to make a smooth paste. Take them off the heat. Add some parsley.
- Stuff the paste in the mushrooms and bake them in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.