Brainteasers # 4 contains 10 questions for you. These questions are simple as well as tough at the same time. What I mean to say is that these questions are simple to answer if you read these questions carefully. These brainteasers make a perfect paper party game for your office parties as well as the kitty parties.
Let me start with the brainteasers.
Brainteasers # 4
- What word in the English language is always spelled incorrectly?
- Wilson was born on December 28th, yet her birthday always falls in the summer. How is this possible?
- Which is correct to say, “The yolk of the egg is white” or “The yolk of the egg are white?”
- By moving one of the following digits, make the equation correct. 62 – 63 = 1
- You have 12 black socks and 12 white socks mixed up in a drawer. You’re up very early and it’s too dark to tell them apart. What’s the smallest number of socks you need to take out (blindly) to be sure of having a matching pair?
- In a small cabin in the woods, two men lay dead. The cabin itself is not burned, but the forest all around is burned to cinders. How did the men die?
- A plane crashed on the border or US and Canada. Where do they bury the survivors?
- There is a room with no doors, no widows, nothing and a man is hung from the ceiling and a puddle of water is on the floor. How did he die?
- A man walks into a restaurant and the the waiter says good day Admiral. Why did the waiter call the the man an Admiral?
- The day before yesterday, Chris was 7 years old. Next year, she’ll turn 10. How is this possible?
If you score 7/10 you are good, 8/10 you are intelligent, 9/10 you are brilliant and if you score 10/10 you are undoubtedly genius. I would not expect the score below 7 as some of them are very easy brainteasers.