19 Nov How To Make Appetizing Cranberry Punch
When we are planning a kitty party at home, drinks play a very important role. Welcoming the guests with tea, coffee or juices is very mainstream now and all of us want to do something different and interesting for our guests. In this post, I am sharing the recipe of a very interesting non-alcoholic drink which is named as Cranberry Punch. We normally get this drink in the cafes and restaurants but you can make it at your home very easily. Keep reading the article to know the recipe and then tell me via your comments, how did you like this recipe.
Make Cranberry Punch At Home
Ingredients for Cranberry Punch
- Cranberry juice -2 cups
- pineapple juice- 2 cups
- orange juice- 1 cup
- triple sec- 3/4 cup (non-compulsory)
- sliced and hulled strawberries-1 pint
- Finely sliced lime-1
- Chilled ginger ale-4 cups
How To Make Cranberry Punch
- In a big glass pot, unite ingredients and freeze thoroughly.
- Gradually blend in the ginger ale a minute ago before serving.
- Dispense into a big jug or punch bowl and put in ice cubes.
- Garnish the bowl or glass with sliced lime. Its ready to be served.
You can garnish the drink and the glass in a way you can. Be as creative as you can. Your guests will certainly love this drink and it will also be a change from the regular drinks like chai, coffee and cold drinks.
Do let me know via comments if you liked this drink idea for your kitty party at home. Also, do let me know if you want me to share anything specific for your kitty parties. Also, you can share your recipes with me on my email and I will post those recipes under your name in my blog.
Love to hear from you. Keep kittying and keep having fun in your life.
See you soon in my next post.
Do check –