Today I made an instant and yummy dessert for my kids. This was an experiment and I am glad that my kids loved it very much. This yummy dessert took around 5 minutes to make and 30 minutes to get set in the refrigerator. Let me share the ingredients I used and the recipe of Chocolate Bread Pudding with you all.
- Bread slices-6/8
- 2 cups milk
- Condensed Milk-1 cup
- Cocoa Powder- 3 tbps
- Hersheys chocolate syrup
How I made Chocolate Bread Pudding
- Take the 2 cups milk in a pan and bring it to boil.
- Cut the hard ends of bread slices and add it to the boiling milk.
- When the bread is cooked and soaked properly, switch off the gas and add the milkmaid.
- I used a cup of my Homemade Milkmaid.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Take it into a deep glass and let it set in your freezer for around 30 minutes.
- Take out the glass and add rich Hershey’s chocolate syrup before you serve.
- And finally see your kids enjoying it 🙂