31 Mar Aloo ki Kadhi Recipe For Navratri
So, are you planning to throw a kitty party during navratri? If yes, you need to get prepared with some food items specially for your friends having the pious Navratri fast. Today in this post we are sharing the Aloo ki kadhi recipe for your navratri special kitty party. Do check the ingredients and recipe below and leave your comments if you have any doubts.
Ingredients for Aloo ki Kadhi Recipe
- Potatoes- 1/2 kg
- Rock salt- according to taste
- Chilli powder- according to taste
- Singhare Flour- 1/2 cup
- Ginger- grated
- Yoghurt- 1/2 cup
- Cumin seeds- 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder- 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves
- Oil for frying
Aloo ki Kadhi Recipe For Navrati Kitty Party
- Boil, peel and mash the potatoes first. Mix the mashed potaties with singhare ka atta and make a thick batter.
- Add salt and chilly powder to the batter.
- Take 1/4 of mixture and keep it aside, use rest of the batter to make small koftas.
- Heat oil properly and fry the pakodas till golden brown.
- Mix rest of the potatoes and atta mixture to yogurt and make a thin mixture by adding required amount of water.
- Take a heavy base pan and add some oil.
- Add cumin seeds and curry leaves.
- When crackled, add grated ginger or the paste.
- Cook it till darkened and dense.
- Add the aloo pakodas and your delicious aloo kadhi is ready to serve.
This is a nice curry to make in your regular lunch kitty party too. With not much of ingredients required and not much of preparations required, Aloo kadhi is something very simple and delicious for your guests.
Do try this recipe in your navratri special kitty party and also check our navratri special kitty party games to add more fun in your kitty party. Do not forget to leave your comment below in the comment section about this recipe and our games ideas. This recipe is shared by chef Neeru Gupta.
Happy Kittying 🙂