This is a one minute kitty game with marbles and balls. Like most of my other games, this is also an individual game but if you have teams in your kitty party, you can call one member from each team to play the game. The member who wins will win a point for her team. Or you can also play the game with entire team in one go.
You need a big sized hanky, balls, marbles and rubber bands to play this game.
How to play Kitty game with marbles and balls
- Call the members one by one to play the game.
- This is a one minute game and thus every player will get a minute to complete the challenge.
- The challenge here is to tie the marbles and balls in the hanky using the rubber bands.
- The rule here is that the player can tie one marble and then one ball, again a marble and then a ball.
- We will count the score as in pairs, for example if the player ties two balls and two marbles in the hanky in one minute , the score will be 2.
- The player who makes maximum score in one minute will be the winner and gets prize.
Watch the video below to learn more about the game
You can also play this game with kids in any of your birthday parties and even in your family gatherings. This is a simple one minute game very much suitable for the middle aged ladies who don’t want to play the running and activity games in their kitty party. Do try this game with your friends in your kitty party and let me know how they liked it or not. You might be interested in Non stop nonsense, a group game with full of fun and laughter or may be you would like to know about the gave Five Items, ideal game for the ladies kitty party.