Shri Krishna Janamashtami is falling on 6th September this year and if you are looking for some new and interesting janamashtami vrat recipe, this sabudana roti will surely entice you. Check out the simple recipe of this yummy fasting snacks item.
Sabudana Roti: Janamashtami Vrat Recipe
- Sabudana: 2/3 cup
- Boiled Potatoes: 2 large or medium size
- Roasted Peanuts: 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder: 1/2 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1/4 cup
- Finely chopped ginger: 1//2 inch
- Coriander leaves
- Green chillies chopped as per taste
- Rock Salt as per taste.
How to make sabudana roti
- Soak the sabudana overnight and drain them well in the morning.
- Spread them over a newspaper to remove the extra moisture.
- Take the boiled potatoes and mash them well.
- Add the sabudana and all the ingredietnts.
- Mash them well.
- Take a non stick pan and add 1 or 2 tsp of ghee.
- Take some batter and spread it on the pan with hands.
- Flaten it using your palms slowly.
- Shallow fry it from both sides until it turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with a falhari vrat chutney.
Do try this janamashtami vrat recipe at your home this year and do let me know how it turned up.
Image source: epolo