19 Dec How to make Chritsmas Doughnuts
How to make Chritsmas Doughnuts
It is very easy to make the tasty doughnuts and the best part is that kids love to have them. Though the doughnuts are easily available in the market but you can make it on your own without any hassle.
Ingredients you need-
- Yeast- 2 tbsp
- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Vanilla extract-1 tsp
- Butter- 1 ¼ cup
- Sugar- 2/3 cup
- Salt- 1 tsp
- Bread flour- 3 ½ cup
- Frying oil
How to make Christmas doughnuts
- Put the yeast in 1 cup of warm water and soak it for ten minutes
- Add 1 cup of all propose flour and set it aside.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine the sugar and butter till they are blended properly
- Slowly add 3 eggs one by one
- Take another bowl and add vanilla extract, bread flour and salt.
- Add this mixture to the egg mixture gradually.
- Mix the yeast mixture in it and make a soft and smooth dough
- Set it in refrigerator for 3-4 hours
- Take it out and make a roll chapatti
- Cut the doughnuts using the doughnut cutter or a cookie cutter
- Fry them till they are golden brown
- Decorate them with confectioner’s sugar, chocolate syrups or anything else you wish to.