16 Jun How To Make Aam Panna
- Green Mango–6 medium sized
- Water– 33/4th cup
- Grounded Cumin Seed– 1 tsp dry-roasted and
- Red chili Powder– 1/2 tsp
- Salt– 1 tsp
- Sugar– 3 tblsp
- Mint Leaves– 3 tblsp chopped
- Ice-cubes– 12 crushed
How To Make Aam Panna
- Boil the mangoes in covered vessel for about 10 minutes on a simmer gas flame.
- Take the mangoes off the water, peel and pulp them out.
- Collect the mango pulp in a big bowl and add salt, sugar, mint and cumin powder and chili in it.
- Mix it properly and serve it chilled with crushed ice.