Got a party invitation for tomorrow but how can I go out with these gray hairs?
Though, I have seen many women carrying their gray hair graciously but sorry, I can’t.
So should I miss the party just because I don’t have time to apply heena on my hair? Nah !! Bad Idea!! I can’t miss a party just for this small reason, but then again how can I go out with these ugly grey hair peeking out? There is a BIG NO for the chemical based hair colors and applying heena takes so long?
As usual I googled it and came up with a wonderful solution which not just helped me covering my grays naturally but also made my hair smooth and shiny. I used coffee with my hair conditioner. Yeah, you read it correct. It brought a wonderful brown colour on my ugly grays. I would like to share this inexpensive and natural way to cover the grey hair. Here is what I did-
Here is what I did-
How To Cover Gray Hair With Coffee
- You will need the Instant coffee powder and hair conditioner to get the beautiful lustrous brown hair. Take 3-4 tablespoons of coffee (quantity depends upon your hair length)
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of coffee (quantity depends upon your hair length) and mix it with 1/2 a cup of hair conditioner (quantity may vary according to the hair length.
- Mix them well till the coffee grains are dissolved completely.
- Apply the mixture to your hair. Make a bun if possible. I applied it with my hands to cover every root to tip, but you can also use the brush.
- Keep the mixture for 1 hour and let the coffee penetrate to every hair. Wear the shower cap to avoid drips.
- Rinse and dry with a soft towel.
You are done with it and lovely coffee brown hair are absolutely ready for the party. Do try this idea at home and let me know how it helped you.
Note: This colour is temporary and stays until you shampoo your hair again.
do we have to use shampoo while removing the paste from hair??
Hey Sakshi no you do not need to use shampoo to remove it. In fact you first have to shampoo your hair and then use this paste to get the best results. 🙂
thanks for ur prompt reply. we have to apply this conditioner on wet hair or dry??
Slightly wet hair let you apply the conditioner easily Sakshi 🙂
ok thank you ! 🙂
I read I like & I apply. Thank for nice tips good keep it up take care
Thanks Archana. I am glad that you liked my post. Keep visiting 🙂
i was jusyt going thru this..applying coffee for grey hair.
But i had a doubt can i apply condetioner on scalp..how much im aware it is said that don’t apply conditioner to the scalp only to the length…how much true it is
Hello Nitu, not sure abt applying the conditioner to scalp.