Today I am sharing a Team Building Activity with you all which you can play in your office parties or even in your family gatherings. This is an outdoor game is to be played with teams only.
Team Building Activity Mines Ahead
You need many plastic tumblers/ glasses filled with water to play this game.
How to play Mines Ahead
- This is an outdoor activity and you need a proper space to play this game.
- Divide your guests into teams first and call one member from each team to play this game.
- Fill around 15 glasses of water and take a few empty glasses and keep them on the ground randomly in no particular order.
- Now blindfold one member of the team who is playing.
- The challenge for the team here is to guide the blindfolded member to cross the mines (water-filled glasses) carefully.
- The game ends continues if the player hits empty glass but when the player hits any glass filled with water, the game ends.
- You can decide the winner by the distance covered by the player.
- The player who covers maximum distance will be the winner.
- There is no time limit in this game.
This is an interesting team building activity and can be played in your office parties easily. Such activities increase the team communication skills among the employees. They learn to work in a group which further increases the productivity of the team.