This Instant Bread Dhokla Recipe For Kids of was shared by one of our regular readers Jyoti Goyal. I made this at home after seeing her recipe and believe me it was very easy to make a yummy to eat. My kids loved it rather more than the original besan ka dhokla. It is one of the best instant tiffin recipes I have ever read and made for my kids and to my surprise they loved it.
- Bread Slices
- Salt to taste
- Sugar to taste
- Red pepper half a teaspoon
- Green Chillies 1-2
- Fresh green coriander
- Mustard Seeds
- Grated Coconut
Recipe of Instant Bread Dhokla
- Cut the sides of bread slices and keep them aside.
- Take the curd, and add sugar, salt and finely chopped green chillies.
- Spread the curd mixture on a bread slice and keep another slice over it. Make it a four sliced piece.
- Now make the normal dhokla tadka with mustard seeds and green chillies and spread this on the bread slices arranged with curd.
- Cut into 4 pieces and garnish with fresh coriander leaves and grated coconut.
- The Instant Bread Dhokla is ready to serve.
This was super easy and quick to make and thus is a suitable tiffin recipe for your kids. Do try it at home first before you put it in the tiffin box. However you can also keep it as a starter in your kitty party and serve it with tea before you serve the main course.
Do let us know how you and your kids like the recipe and thanks Jyoti Goyal for sharing this quick and yummy recipe with Kitty Groups Online.