- 250 grams Panner or cottage cheese
- 4 pieces of potatoes
- 2 medium size onions (paste and sliced)
- ½ table spoon turmeric powder
- 1 table spoon ginger paste
- 4 table spoon oil
- 4 table spoon curd + 4 Bay leaves paste
- 2 cups water
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- Spice powder mixture
>cut cottage cheese into small squares (1 inch) and fry and keep it aside.
>heat oil in the pan and add bay leaves and after that add sliced onions and fry and stir till onions is brownish in color.
>add masala paste and fry and cook it for 5 minutes.
>add blended curd with little water.
>stir and boil it.
> add potatoes, cover it and cook for 5 minutes at low heat.
>add the paneer slices and stir.
>add spice mixture and the spice powder and keep it on flames for 5 minutes and serve it ,