12 Aug Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce : Tasty Starter For Kitty Party
Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce . The cottage cheese (paneer) dumplings are very easy to make and you can easily make them as starter in your kitty party at home. The recipe of Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce is all about perfect balance of textures – with soft paneer, cabbage and potatoes for binding. Unlike the other dumplings these cheese dumplings are steamed and not deep-fried. The spinach sauce perfectly complement these cheese dumplings. Overall in all, the cottage cheese dumplings with spinach sauce is a perfect starter for your kitty party or any occasion!
- Preparation Time:
- Cooking Time:
- Makes 4 servings
Ingredients of Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce
For The Dumplings
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cabbage
- 1/2 cup boiled , peeled and mashed potatoes
- 2 tbsp plain flour (maida)
- 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
For The Spinach Sauce
- 1 cup white sauce
- 1/4 cup spinach (palak) purée
- salt and to taste
Recipe of Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce
- Mix all the ingredients of dumplings in a deep bowl. Mix them well.
- Make small dumplings in the shape of a small round ball
- Steam them in a steamer for 5-7 minutes
Recipe for Spinach Sauce
Make white sauce and add the spinach puree in a deep non stick pan. Cook the mixture for a minute in medium flame. Add salt and pepper according to the taste.
How to serve Cheese Dumplings With Spinach Sauce
Take a beautiful plate and arrange the dumplings and pour the cheesy spinach sauce over and serve hot.
These dumplings are very easy to make and are very tasty to eat. Please hit the facebook like button if you like the recipe and also leave a comment below in the comment box if you have any doubt. Try the recipe and do let me know how it was.