- 8 oz Cherries (8 ounce is equal to 225 grams)—seeded and stoned
- Boiling water- 600 ml
- Lemon rind one piece
- Superfine granulated sugar- 1/4 cup (50 g)
- Brandy– 1 tsp(optional)
How to make the cherryade
- Take a big bowl and add the cherries, take a big spoon and bump them fine.
- Add the boiling water and the lemon rind into it and leave it aside for 5 hours.
- After 5 hours, strain it and add the sugar. Keep stirring till the sugar mixes completely.
- Store this cherryade in a bottle. Serve with fresh soda water or brandy. Serve chilled.