This 1 Minute Mug Chocolate Cake recipe with Homemade Chocolate Syrup is one of the most favorite recipes of my kids and I am sure you will also love it.
Mug Chocolate Cake Recipe With Homemade Chocolate Syrup
Ingredients for Mug Chocolate Cake
- All purpose flour (maida)- 3 tbsp
- Sugar- 3 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder- 2 tbsp
- Baking soda- a pinch
- Baking Powder- 1/8th tbsp
- 1 tsb melted butter
- Milk-as per need
1 Minute Mug Chocolate Cake Recipe
- Take all ingredients in a pan and mix well. Add milk as per your need.
- Usually this much of ingredients need 5 tbsp of milk.
- Mix it well till you get a smooth cake batter.
- Take a microwave safe mug and add the batter.
- Turn your microwave to highest power and bake it for a minute.
- Allow it to cool for a few minutes and your fresh mug chocolate cake is ready to eat.
Ingredients for homemade chocolate syrup
- 1 1/2 cup of water
- 1 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- a tbp butter.
How to make chocolate syrup at home
- Take a heavy base pan and add all the ingredients
- Cook them for a few minutes till the mix is thick.
- Your tasty dark chocolate syrup is ready to be added in your mug chocolate cake.