I made some delicious dark chocolte brownies with oreo biscuits today and they turned out so wonderfully soft and tasty.
- Oreo Biscuits- 20
- Sugar- 4 tbsps
- Baking Powder- 3/4 tbsp
- Milk- Half a cup
- Butter for greasing
How To Make Dark Chocolate Brownies With Oreo Biscuits
- Crush the oreo cookies in a mixer.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix them well.
- Take a microwave safe bowl and grease it with butter.
- Add the batter and bake it in your microwave for 5 minutes on high temperature.
- When done, allow it to cool before you invert it on a plate.
- Cut it into pieces and serve.
You might also like to see the simple recipe of