This is a simple and yet interesting luck kitty party games with cards to be played in your kitty party, office party or even in any of your family gatherings.
To play this luck game with cards, you just need the playing cards and a sheet with 6 or 8 boxes in it. You can check the image below to make the sheet. Basically you just have to make 6 or 8 boxes in a drawing sheet and place it on the paying table.
This is an individual game and you have to call the members one by one to play the game. This is a sheer luck game and you don’t really need any special skills to win this game.
How to play Luck Kitty Party Games
- Place the sheet on the table and also the deck of cards.
- Call the members one by one to play the game.
- Ask the members to put the cards randomly in the 6 boxes you have made on the sheet.
- Now start checking the cards, no of A cards in box one, then number of card 2 in the second box, number of cards 3 in the third box and so on.
- So the actual number of cards will the score of the member playing the game
- After every member has played the game ,you will get your winner in the end.
You can check my video below to understand the game better. If you still have any doubts on this game or about any other games in my blog, do let me know via the comment section below. Also let me know if you want me to post the games on some specific theme or ideas.
Do share your own kitty party game ideas with me and I will post them here on the blog under your name. Keep kittying and keep partying.