Have you ever tried making Khoya at home? Khoya which is also known as Mawa in some parts of our country is used in making many sweets and is also used in making the gravy rich. Read on to know the instant khoya recipe.
Instant Khoya Recipe
Making Khoya in the traditional is a very long process where we need to boil and boil the milk till it leaves the milk solids in the container. This takes around 1.5-2 hrs. Today while browsing on the internet I got the recipe of instant khoya. I made it using the recipe and it took just 17 minutes total to make the instant khoya. While it was not as soft as the original khoya but tastes absolutely same.
- Milk Powder- 1 Cup
- Water- 2 tbsp
- Ghee- 1 tsp
How to make Instant Khoya
- Take a bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Make a soft dough out of it.
- Take a muslin cloth and put the dough.
- Now steam this dough for 15 minutes.
- Take it out and allow it to cool.
- Take it in a plate and crumble it using finger or spoon.