Have you been wondering how to style your gorgeous, fashionable palazzo pants to give it a chic look? Here are a few workable tips from within your wardrobe –
- If you own loose fitted tops and want to pair it with palazzos, add a belt.
- To dress your stylish wide pants, wear them with a camisole, a fitted blazer and a belt.
- With a plain light colour top, add a statement neckpiece or chunky earrings or a stylish scarf, to avoid looking boring.
- If want to look stylish and chic, avoid neutral colour tops, go for trendy colours.
- For a heavy lower body, end your top half way through your hips.
- Be sure to mix patterns with plain colours (if your bottom is printed and patterned pair it with plain top and vice versa)
- For formal occasions wear your wide pants with heels and for a casual one pair them with ballerinas, sandals, espadrilles or even flip flops.
- Palazzo pants should be a right length, too short and it will shorten and widen you, too long in length and you will appear sloppy. Always carry your shoes (for the right length) while shopping your trendy palazzos.
Palazzo’s are on trend and lots of fun to wear. The free size cotton palazzo pants are the best if we talk about the style. So why not grab one for yourself this season!
Are You Ready For Palazzo Pants?
Do let us know if you have any queries regarding your wardrobe, I am right here to help you styling.