- Seeded and cubed Watermelon– 8 cups,
- Lime juice–1/4 cup
- Sugar–1/4 cup
- Lemon Mirinda/ Sprite- 2 cups
How to make watermelon slush
- Take a blender and add lime juice, watermelon and sugar. Blend it properly till it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in a container and freeze it for some half an hour till it starts to freeze.
- Take it out and refreeze it. Repeat this process for three times.
- Now take it out and add ¾ cup of mixture in a tall glass and add the soft drink of your choice. It could be Mirinda lime flavor, sprite or 7UP.
- Garnish it with springs of melon.