Today I am sharing 10 simple yet interesting kitty party games you can play with coins. You can rather keep a Paisa hi Paisa kitty party theme and keep all these games to have fun with your friends.
Kitty Party Games with Coins
1. Coins on the glass- very simple and interesting game to play in a ladies kitty party, kids birthday party or some of your family gatherings. Read more about the game.
2. Zero Coins– This is a very interesting game to be played with a group of 20 ladies or more. You just need to sit around the tables and play this game with coins and dice. Read more about the game.
3. Coins and Dates– This is to be played with a paper with some important dates and coins. This is a one minute party game to be played individually. Read more about the game.
4. Frozen Coins– Just the perfect game for your kitty parties in summers. This is basically a team game and you first need to make teams to play this game. Read more about the game.
5. Money in the Ice– This is again a one minute party game to be played individually. Call the members one by one to play this interesting summer kitty party game. Read more about the game.
6. Coins and Cards– This is one of my favorite kitty party games with coins. You need a pack of cards and many coins to play this game in your kitty party. Read more about the game.
7. Money Tissue– This is a couple kitty party game to be played with coins. You can play it in your couple kitty party or can also make pairs in your ladies kitty party to play this interesting and funny one minute party game. Read more about the game.
8. Money Biscuits– This is one of the most loved and admired kitty party games with coins. You need some marigold biscuits and coins to play this game in your parties. Read more about the game.
9. Coins between the knees– This is one of the best baby shower games which can also be played as a ladies kitty party game. You may or may not use the balloons in your t-shirt to play this super hilarious game. Read more about the game.
10. Icey Coins– This is again an interesting kitty party game for summer kitty party. Take a big bowl with many small items like buttons, stones, pebbles, marbles and coins. Add lots and lots if Ice in the bowl to makes it chilled. Now the challenge for the kitty party members is to put both of their hands in the bowl and try taking the coins out. Now count. The member who takes out maximum number of coins will be the winner.